Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

308 ptr91 kfm4

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Logical1, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Logical1

Logical1 southeast portland, OR Member

TRADED
    Okay, well not exactly thinnning the herd but maybe making room for something else. thinking I might be looking for something along the lines of equal value. and yes thats an original H&k claw mount.
    Im not broke so I dont want to sell. So be realistic if you have something that you think you want to trade...and I have a washer and dryer thanks
    oh ya I have about 300-500 rounds thru it max. its pretty much immaculate. Its accurate and shoots great.
    Im open to offers for trades, the worst I can do is gracefully decline.....

PTR 91 KFM4
    Carbine, Black furniture with tactical handguard, machined from aluminum & hard-anodized (complete with three rails), Navy type polymer trigger group with M4 type 5 position telescoping stock, original H&K pre-ban hider, 308 cal with 16" barrel. Recoil operated/delayed roller-lock, receiver made to German Military specs from 0.59 steel. No tools required for field stripping One year warranty.
    General Information:
    Caliber: 7.62 NATO
    16" heavy target barrel. button rifled with a RH 1-12 twist.
    38.75" overall length
    9.8 LBS with 20 rd Magazine.

2. A2theK

A2theK Olympia Member

How about a very low round count SPAS-12 with the folding stock w/hook, the full stock, mag extension, tools, original sling, and shell loop sling? I was going to part trade it for a 50cal, but the 50 was too much. (transfers of course WA-OR)

3. Logical1

cool shotgun, but I think Im looking for something in a rifle....got any?

4. Logical1

ttt

5. billcoe

billcoe PDX Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

Real nice looking PTR bump. I have one (traditional furniture) that I've only got out to fire once, and with open sights at the 100 meter range it puts holes in the center of paper in a nice group. I need to thin my herd too, but this one is a keeper. I love how fast it breaks down for cleaning too. Someone should jump on this.

6. Pnutz

Pnutz BEaverton Member

Nice looking rifle.. BUMP

7. Ian1816

Ian1816 Oregon City Active Member

Interested in a Sig GSR?

8. A2theK

A2theK Olympia Member

I just got a PTR91 and let me say - they are very nice rifles. The fit and finish is perfect.

9. PDX.DJB

PDX.DJB Roseburg Member

I'm interested, how much do you want for it.

10. Logical1

its want to trade not want to sell.....so im looking for other modern firearms. the fit and finish of these battle rifles is very good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.