JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TRADED
Okay, well not exactly thinnning the herd but maybe making room for something else. thinking I might be looking for something along the lines of equal value. and yes thats an original H&k claw mount.
Im not broke so I dont want to sell. So be realistic if you have something that you think you want to trade...and I have a washer and dryer thanks
oh ya I have about 300-500 rounds thru it max. its pretty much immaculate. Its accurate and shoots great.
Im open to offers for trades, the worst I can do is gracefully decline.....

PTR 91 KFM4
Carbine, Black furniture with tactical handguard, machined from aluminum & hard-anodized (complete with three rails), Navy type polymer trigger group with M4 type 5 position telescoping stock, original H&K pre-ban hider, 308 cal with 16" barrel. Recoil operated/delayed roller-lock, receiver made to German Military specs from 0.59 steel. No tools required for field stripping One year warranty.
General Information:
Caliber: 7.62 NATO
16" heavy target barrel. button rifled with a RH 1-12 twist.
38.75" overall length
9.8 LBS with 20 rd Magazine.

How about a very low round count SPAS-12 with the folding stock w/hook, the full stock, mag extension, tools, original sling, and shell loop sling? I was going to part trade it for a 50cal, but the 50 was too much. (transfers of course WA-OR)

Real nice looking PTR bump. I have one (traditional furniture) that I've only got out to fire once, and with open sights at the 100 meter range it puts holes in the center of paper in a nice group. I need to thin my herd too, but this one is a keeper. I love how fast it breaks down for cleaning too. Someone should jump on this.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.