JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
PTR
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Olalla
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a PTR 91FR with a Chiote tool folding stock and a Bill Fleming custom HK match trigger pack, I also have the original stock and trigger pack to go with it, as well as a handful of 20 round magazines and a 5 round magazine I believe.

I am valuing this bad boy at $2000, base price for the rifle is about $1400, I spent close to $500 on the trigger pack and $200 for the stock. I have only put about 200 rounds through it and it has operated smoothly, it is a pretty bad bubblegum rifle and suppresses well, unfortunately my insatiable need for more AKs has kicked in. I am looking for a 5.56 AK, AK101 or a Palmetto AK that takes AR mags. I would also do partial trades for 5.45x39mm, feel free to reach out for questions. Let ypur desire for some roller delayed action kick in!

Merry Christmas!

20231222_072911.jpg 20231222_072940.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.