JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here for sale is my severely beaten up Ishapore 2A (not a 2A1). This is NOT a caliber conversion. These were purpose built in India circa 1964 to fire the 7.62x51 NATO cartridge. These were used as a stop-gap rifle for the Indian army when they were adopting the FAL but couldn't afford as many as they needed. All the damage that I've encountered on the rifle is purely cosmetic, but the only REALLY unsightly bit lies underneath the makeshift duct-tape bandaid that sits under the bolt on the right side of the gun, this is covering a hideous attempt at a stock repair where a little bit of wood blew out, and was re-secured with staples and glue. I've only put about 120 rounds of steel case 308 through the rifle, and without issue, but God only knows about the prior owners, bore looks nice though. So if you're in the market for an inexpensive, functional, but cosmetically impaired rifle, look no further! Should also note that the rifle comes with a Lee Enfield sling, soft case, cloth stock wrap, and 5 M14 stripper clips which happen to work great in this rifle. Transfer will take place at J&B Fiream Sales in Beaverton, and transfer fee + OSP background check will be covered by the buyer.

SOLD- Thanks for looking!

k6UPwPP.jpg
YoKfCsh.jpg
FIIoGEX.jpg 8ZkrfsN.jpg iQimswE.jpg

Last Edited:
These make a decent Scout rifle. The action is fast, and you can get aftermarket stocks for these. I have seen them cut down and a Scout cope mount put on top of where the rear sight was by milling down the sight mount flat and then putting a rail there.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.