JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Lee Precision
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a LEE 2 die set for 300 Savage. Dies are in good shape except for a spot of corrosion on the seater die(see 2nd picture) . You also get a new in the package LEE 300 Savage case length gauge and shell holder. AND 71 cleaned, good brass. NO, I don't know if they are once fired brass as I got these from a family friend who got them from his father.
I am asking $30 for everything OR 300 PRIMERS for Pistol or Rifle( doesn't matter the make or if their Magnum or not) OR 1 POUND of ANY Powder EXCEPT shotgun powder. I will also Trade for 1 box of either - 38 Spl, 357 Magnum or 9mm and they DONT have to be brass cased. Lots of options here for trade. I will ship BUT you are responsible for the shipping cost and payment must be by a USPS money order. Otherwise FTF, Cash only and we meet at the Sportsman's Warehouse in Tansbourne at 185th and Hwy 26.

20210708_095856.jpg 20210708_095917.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: