JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've seen these going for $400 on E-bay. They're not worth that. I know, I'm a crappy salesman, but it's true. I've put about 200 to 250 rounds through this. It was used when I got it, don't know what was put in it before, but it looks like it was used a lot and taken good care of.

First few rounds were lower velocity lead (1050 fps) and every one stove piped. I switched to a higher velocity with copper jackets (1280 fps) and the problem vanished. It shoots straight. I have no issue with shooting it.

My issue with it is that it's "fiddly." I don't know what else to call it. It goes on my pistol fine, but it's a pain to take off. The supposed 10 round magazine is a pain to put more than 6 or 7 rounds in. I wanted more magazines for it, but the Ceiner company is run by a jerk with a reputation for taking people's money and waiting 6 to 18 months to deliver. So I won't send him my money. I've decided to sell it and try to find an Advantage Arms kit.

I would rather sell this face to face so you have a chance to fit it to your pistol and make sure you won't be dispointed in the "fiddlyness." If you decide the "fiddlyness" of it bothers you, I won't feel you wasted my time. Given what I've seen them on e-bay for, I'm pretty firm on my price, I just have issues with selling something online that may frustrate someone that didn't get to try it out first (and likely overpaid for it). I want to sleep well the night I sell this.

I'm open to offers of trade. I'm a huge glock fan, so things that go nicely with midsized glocks are always a possibility. Feel free to offer other items. I won't be offended by any offers made respectfully. If you're sitting on an Advantage Arms conversion kit and need a little extra money, I'll give you this Ceiner kit plus $100 for it.

I'm in the Olympia/Lacey area, but regularly travel to Tacoma and Seattle. PM me your number or ask for mine and we can try to meet up.

And now pictures are refusing to upload for me. I am happy to e-mail them to you if you're interested.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top