Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

300 Blk Ar15 priced to sell

AlexC23

Reactions
Rating
100%
Ad Type
For Sale, For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Up for sale is a 300 blk ar15. 14.5 inch surplus ammo upper with a pinned flash hider. Aero precision lower receiver. The buffer tube was sprayed at one point so it has a worn tan tinge to it. I can’t remember what lower parts kit was installed when I put it together but everything is mil spec. Only selling because I already have a 300 blk rifle and looking to get something else, just not sure what I want yet. $400

I have never been too picky on trades but I like full size pistols in 9mm or .45. Would accept bulk 9mm or 223 for trade also.

I am in the Salem area and can travel 30 miles each way.

BA50285E-89EE-4EC9-AF0B-D1763C208A66.jpeg
8FE6414D-F177-495F-8C62-4EA742654539.jpeg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
Reactions
Up for sale is a 300 blk ar15. 14.5 inch surplus ammo upper with a pinned flash hider. Aero precision lower receiver. The buffer tube was sprayed at one point so it has a worn tan tinge to it. I can’t remember what lower parts kit was installed when I put it together but everything is mil spec. Only selling because I already have a 300 blk rifle and looking to get something else, just not sure what I want yet. $400

I have never been too picky on trades but I like full size pistols in 9mm or .45. Would accept bulk 9mm or 223 for trade also.

I am in the Salem area and can travel 30 miles each way.

View attachment 589885 View attachment 589886
Have a FNS-9mm 17rd mag if your interested

Last edited:

LATEST REVIEWS

• Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent

Staff online