JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I picked in trade this 300 Blackout upper that I remove the Krylon camo paint from and had it Cerakoted Graphite black. I don't know the round count but the rifling looks clean and crisp. 1x8 twist, no bcg or charging handle. YHM quad rail forearm. For a local sale I'll include 40 rounds of ammo I picked up for this but never shot. 1 box of 220 grn and 1 box of 120 grn Hornady. $250 local, I would ship it minus the ammo for my cost FedEx ground.

32159582680_8c6d58366c_c.jpg

Sorry guys, I should have posted I'm in the Rogue Valley / Medford area. I'm not sure who made the barrel and I don't have a photo of the forge marking, but I will post a pic when I get back home tonight with the forge mark and barrel marking.

Sorry guys, I should have posted I'm in the Rogue Valley / Medford area. I'm not sure who made the barrel and I don't have a photo of the forge marking, but I will post a pic when I get back home tonight with the forge mark and barrel marking.
Any additional info and photos is appreciated
Thank you

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.