JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found that Primary Arms makes a 1-6x LVPO with a reticle for 300AAC in both supersonic and subsonic ammunition. What I can't seem to find is if anyone makes one that is a 1-10x. Aside from buying a 1-10x for 5.56 and having to learn where the drops are, has anyone come across a 1-10x LVPO with a proper 300AAC reticle? The candidate for that seems to be the 1-10x Sig Tango or the 1-10x Vortex Strike Eagle because I can get either in brown. Time is of the essence, OpticsPlanet has a 9% off coupon for the next 14ish hours if I end up with a non-SIG scope. For the Sig Tango, they are on super sale at Sportsmans Warehouse for their SIGnature sales event.

If you go with Optics Planet . . . don't hold your breath on a quick turn-around. They don't actually stock all of the stuff they sell and are sometimes the middle-man in the deal.
Its fine, waiting a week or even a month to save a bit of money is worth it. Especially when I'm still waiting on my ammo shipment. I just can't seem to find any 300AAC/BLK retical scopes outside the 1-6 Primary Arms. I don't really want to get one with a 5.56 calibrated retical and have to learn the bullet drops.

Just get something with a mil or moa reticle and learn the holds. It's not hard. And then you won't have to sell the scope too if you get bored with 300blk.

I don't think it exists. It might in time as more 1-10s come to market. It's definitely a niche in a niche though. Being that 1-10s are pretty hard to do well and most that are worth anything ain't cheap, making those well currently means less will buy them due to $$$$ over $$$, so making one so obscure might mean waiting till someone finally makes one, which is anywhere from tomorrow to 5 years from now.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews