JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found that Primary Arms makes a 1-6x LVPO with a reticle for 300AAC in both supersonic and subsonic ammunition. What I can't seem to find is if anyone makes one that is a 1-10x. Aside from buying a 1-10x for 5.56 and having to learn where the drops are, has anyone come across a 1-10x LVPO with a proper 300AAC reticle? The candidate for that seems to be the 1-10x Sig Tango or the 1-10x Vortex Strike Eagle because I can get either in brown. Time is of the essence, OpticsPlanet has a 9% off coupon for the next 14ish hours if I end up with a non-SIG scope. For the Sig Tango, they are on super sale at Sportsmans Warehouse for their SIGnature sales event.

If you go with Optics Planet . . . don't hold your breath on a quick turn-around. They don't actually stock all of the stuff they sell and are sometimes the middle-man in the deal.
Its fine, waiting a week or even a month to save a bit of money is worth it. Especially when I'm still waiting on my ammo shipment. I just can't seem to find any 300AAC/BLK retical scopes outside the 1-6 Primary Arms. I don't really want to get one with a 5.56 calibrated retical and have to learn the bullet drops.

Just get something with a mil or moa reticle and learn the holds. It's not hard. And then you won't have to sell the scope too if you get bored with 300blk.

I don't think it exists. It might in time as more 1-10s come to market. It's definitely a niche in a niche though. Being that 1-10s are pretty hard to do well and most that are worth anything ain't cheap, making those well currently means less will buy them due to $$$$ over $$$, so making one so obscure might mean waiting till someone finally makes one, which is anywhere from tomorrow to 5 years from now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top