JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
23A53742-0943-4E35-9F72-97353FCB196F.jpeg 15B943E3-2D23-487C-8266-B8DC569540F7.jpeg 795BD8B8-62F8-4CAF-8586-CF1E583A65F3.jpeg A7C9F81A-A1E8-4500-BC3C-C7A9387B84F4.jpeg custom 300 Blackout AR upper for SBR or Pistol. Everything is high end and professionally assembled. Parts used are as follows:
-10.5 inch Faxon Firearms Gunner Match Series 416R, 5R 1:8 twist 300 Blackout Barrel($189)
-VLTOR Gas Block .750 low profile($58.95)
-Bravo Company Manufacturing Forged Upper Receiver($129)
-Bravo Company Manufacturing QRF-9 Free Float Quad Rail($185)
-Daniel Defense Bolt Carrier Group(MPI) Full Auto Carrier($195)
-Daniel Defense Charging Handle($30)
-Silencer Co. ASR Muzzel Break reverse threaded($89)
-total $875.95 before taxes and shipping

I have multiple 300 Blackouts and am looking for a change, would love to trade for a 9 mm or .45 caliber AR Upper or 5.56 Upper. I also have the lower receiver but if the trade is involving another AR it would be easiest to keep our lowers. I would like to trade the upper and lower(full AR) for a M1A or AK and can include multiple Magazines and other accessories if needed and cash. I have only fired about 120 rounds or less through this AR so basically new and built less than 2 months ago, works great just never get to use since I have the other 2 300Blk also. All trades are welcome and encouraged. Make a cash offer if you want I'm open to anything. Thanks for looking.

I might be open to trading my complete AR9 (without optics, negotiable). This Karri's guns upper/PSA lower AR9 is like new and nice and tight. It runs standard Glock magazines.
It currently has a smaller flashlight with the same mount, and a flash can instead of a birdcage (shown in pic)

20171226_141026cw8.jpg

Since acquiring this gun I have bought both a CZ Scorpion and a Vector, I don't shoot it much.
I would probably change out the Silencer Co muzzle break for a flash can.
Let me know.

I might be open to trading my complete AR9 (without optics, negotiable). This Karri's guns upper/PSA lower AR9 is like new and nice and tight. It runs standard Glock magazines.
It currently has a smaller flashlight with the same mount, and a flash can instead of a birdcage (shown in pic)

View attachment 464408

Since acquiring this gun I have bought both a CZ Scorpion and a Vector, I don't shoot it much.
I would probably change out the Silencer Co muzzle break for a flash can.
Let me know.
Yes I'm interested

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top