JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
For some reason I ended up with just way too many 30 cal bullets. I had dreams but even the amount I have is just crazy. So to reduce my supplies (and frankly clear some space on the bench!) I have the following for those who could use them.
Take some, take all, no problem. Happy to ship for whatever the postage will be.

All are brand new. Some of the older packages have had the label cracked on one side (the Seirra's) but not the other. Some are still in shrink wrap.

Nosler's:
A) One set of 3 - 100 count Nosler Customer Competition 140gr HPBT (Shrink wrapped so they are the same lot as well.) Will not break up.
B) 1 sealed box of Nosler Customer Comp. 140gr HPBT 250 count.

Sierra's:
C) 2-3 boxes of Sierra 168gr Match 2200 (Need to confirm exactly what I have.)
D) 2 boxes 100 count of Sierra 190gr Match 2210 (one is older box not sealed)
E) 1 box of 100 count Sierra 200gr Match 2230 (Sealed Tape broken on one side as shown, other side is secured.

Hornady's:
F) 2 or 3 boxes of 250 count Hornady 168gr Match BTHP with AMP Jackets.

Not sure how I managed to end up with all of these but its time to trim the stock, I'm out of room on the bench! (And I still have plenty of 308 bullets to load even if all these are gone!)
I will ship if you want. Buyer pays postage.

I'm going to sell these at the price I paid. But also willing to consider offers as I haven't priced them out for a while.
Noslers for $27/per 100, Sierra's for $30.50/per 100, Hornady @ $22 per 100.

As to trades, fairly open. Most need to be local unless easily shipped. Prefer silver/gold (plus cash on my side if necessary) If trading this no postage due , we each pay our postage, can always swap for some factory ammo in 308, 9mm, 357 sig, 40, 32 special. all 30 bullets.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top