JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$140
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Washougal
State
Washington
I have a "mixed bag" of 30-06 Ammo that I would like to sell all together. I've tried to price it fairly. There are 200 rounds of 1961 NATO stuff that I bought at the Portland gun show and last shot in 2014, it worked fine in my Model 70, it is Austrian made and Non Corrosive......I'm thinking approx. .25 per round. I also have 20 rounds of empty brass that I will throw in.

I have 167 rounds of Remington Core-Lokt with 100 rounds of 180gr and the rest 165gr that I'm thinking approx. .50 per round

I have 60 rounds of Hornady. 40 rounds of 165gr Superformance and 20 rounds of 168gr M1 Garand Match that I'm thinking approx. $1.00 per round.

Total is $193.50.........lets call it $195 and I will throw in 20 rounds of WRC 180gr Barnes reloads. I can meet in Camas/Washougal Area.

2/3 New Price $175.00

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
CRAP !!!!!!!!! MISSED IT BY THAT MUCH !!!!!!!!!!! I'll be 2nd on the NATO if the deal falls through.

As a side note, this seller is an awesome guy to deal with !!!!!!!!!!:s0004:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.