JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$70
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Philadelphia
State
Other
Zip Code
I have a 4th SBA3 so there is (**1 SBA3 Brace left for sale. Brand new, in black but no buffer tube
Brace has been ordered and is on it's way to me by end of week or beginning of next week. Will ship right after it arrives and I will will send shipping tracking info right away

*2 sold
*1 left
I thought 1 was going to
nk02442 but I didn't hear back from him. I'm gonna hold it for him a little longer but anyone who wants it's in case please post and I'll go by who posts first

probably the last 3 SBA3 pistol braces that I'll be a to get to sell as I dont think I'll be getting anymore as my dealer is sold out.
I just ordered them and they will arrive by weeks end or beginning of the following week. I'm taking pre orders and braces will ship by next week at latest.
These are just the braces in color black, no buffer tubes included.

***2 braces sold to benja455

$70 a brace shipped
PayPal preferred

20200429_010419.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Please message me when you send payment. I was hoping you were gonna send it when I messaged you shortly after your post saying you wanted it. Only say that cause the one guy I was waiting on I decided to sell to you cause I didn't want to have to wait for a unknown amount of time as he only said he wanted it and I responded in minutes. I'd feel bad if he got back to me before you did about sending payment. I'm not complaining at all I just dont want to feel like a jerk by bumping the 1st guy out. So just message me right after payment. And the sooner the better to stop a possible issue with this other guy. Thanks buddy
Again I'm not complaining at all so please dont think that

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top