JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have (3) Glocks that I am looking to sell or trade.

Top to bottom.

Glock G48 with a PMM Micro JTTC barrel and comp. Kagwerks slide stop. Ameriglo Defoor EDC blacked out irons. (2) OEM 10 round magazine. $600

Glock G43X MOS with a PMM Micro JTTC barrel and comp. Kagwerks slide stop. CH Precision irons. (2) OEM 10 round magazine. $650

Glock G43 with a PMM Micro JTTC Micro barrel and comp. Kagwerks slide stop. Ameriglo Defoor EDC blacked out irons. Stock barrel. (4) 6 round mags with pinky extensions. $550

The G43X MOS comp is shimmed and loctite has been applied. The other (2) handguns are mocked up but have not been permanently installed (still brand new). Shims, mounting block, and loctite will be included. Keep in mind these comp/barrel combos are $360 retail. Kagwerks are $50 retail. Defoor EDC sights run around $40-$50 retail.

*I also have a Tenicor Velo4 and Fieldcraft Survival appendix holsters I could include.

Only selling to fund a G34 Gen 4 build. Only trade I would be interested in is a Glock G34 Gen 4. Needs to have OEM internals/trigger cause it will be a carry gun. Depending on what has been done (Surefire X300, optics, Kagwerks, irons, well known companies, Etc) I may be open to trading (2) pistols.

Open to cash offers. Just be realistic. Also I would be willing to sell the G43 and G48 barrel and comps separately if you want just the barrel/comp.
IMG_3552.jpeg IMG_3553.jpeg IMG_3554.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.