JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I sold my High powers so these mags need a new home. All are in excellent condition. All are pre mousetrap. Mags shown are the ones that you will receive. I was told the one with the witness holes is preban [it is marked ITALY 9 MM NATO/LUGER] it has a little tape residue on the body that should clean up. This and the one with the +2 base both have a dull gray almost parked finish. The other one has a metal follower and a more blued finish. First I'll take it followed by an IM or email gets the mags. I am going to cross post to another forum so I'll go off timestamps for dibs. Payment via Paypa [f&f or add 3%] Shipping via USPS priority insured with tracking. Thanks for looking! $67 shipped!

<broken link removed>

IMG_0007.JPG IMG_0008.JPG IMG_0009.JPG IMG_0010.JPG

Last Edited:
Sorry about that! I copy and pasted the ad from another forum. Over there I put the price in the title. Here I've learned not to put the price in the title since I can't change it later. Only problem is I forgot to put the price in the body of the ad too. Thanks for catching it early for me!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.