JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just like the add states, I'm looking at selling three rifles that are redundant in my collection.

1. NIB SGL31-94. Brand new in box with paperwork, as it came when I purchased it. Not one round through it except at the factory. $1250. SOLD

2. SLR-95. On of the earliest imports without the muzzle brake, and it has the cutout for the lower tang making for an easy conversion. Original imported Bulgarian milled barrel. I would say it's in 90% condition. $800 OBO. SOLD

3. CAI Polish Tantal. Has less than 500 rounds through it. Cleaned after every outing. Does NOT keyhole at all. Would like to sell it for $400 with box and accessories. SOLD

Please give me a call at if you have questions, or don't hesitate to send an email to s_drake_100 at gmail dot com (please remove the underscores in the email).

Also available is an AKS-74 kit complete minus the receiver. $750. 1 Sold, more available.

Last Edited: