1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

3 AK-type rifles: SGL31-94, SLR-95, and CAI Polish Tantal

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by sdrake100, Jul 31, 2012.

1. sdrake100

sdrake100 Lake Oswego New Member

Just like the add states, I'm looking at selling three rifles that are redundant in my collection.

1. NIB SGL31-94. Brand new in box with paperwork, as it came when I purchased it. Not one round through it except at the factory. $1250. SOLD

2. SLR-95. On of the earliest imports without the muzzle brake, and it has the cutout for the lower tang making for an easy conversion. Original imported Bulgarian milled barrel. I would say it's in 90% condition. $800 OBO. SOLD

3. CAI Polish Tantal. Has less than 500 rounds through it. Cleaned after every outing. Does NOT keyhole at all. Would like to sell it for $400 with box and accessories. SOLD

Please give me a call at if you have questions, or don't hesitate to send an email to s_drake_100 at gmail dot com (please remove the underscores in the email).

Also available is an AKS-74 kit complete minus the receiver. $750. 1 Sold, more available.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  2. Benihaus

Benihaus Portland American