JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
3.5 acres near town of Sprague River, OR. This lot is right next to the border of Winema National Forest, which goes on forever (it's huge). Wide open view to the south, it's up on a hill.

Looking for $7k. I don't have any pictures of the lot, but can show you it on google earth or ORMAP (lot tax maps).

No power, water, etc. You could homestead here. LOTS of wind and solar available. Water catchment should work for water supply, or spend the bucks on a well. Mule Deer winter here and you could probably take one standing in Winema forest from your back porch. With a 300 win mag, I calculate there is 51 acres of land directly to the north of the lot thats Winema land, open line of sight, where Mule Deer go hang out, and is within range. ;)

If you like dirt bikes or ATVing, you are in for a treat. It's a paradise for it. Miles of trails and roads through Winema.

Property taxes like $50/year.

Want $7k for the lot.
I'll carry a contract with $2k down. Terms negotiable.

Will takes guns as credit toward balance.

3.5 acres near town of Sprague River, OR. This lot is right next to the border of Winema National Forest, which goes on forever (it's huge). Wide open view to the south, it's up on a hill.

Looking for $7k. I don't have any pictures of the lot, but can show you it on google earth or ORMAP (lot tax maps).

No power, water, etc. You could homestead here. LOTS of wind and solar available. Water catchment should work for water supply, or spend the bucks on a well. Mule Deer winter here and you could probably take one standing in Winema forest from your back porch. With a 300 win mag, I calculate there is 51 acres of land directly to the north of the lot thats Winema land, open line of sight, where Mule Deer go hang out, and is within range. ;)

If you like dirt bikes or ATVing, you are in for a treat. It's a paradise for it. Miles of trails and roads through Winema.

Property taxes like $50/year.

Want $7k for the lot.
I'll carry a contract with $2k down. Terms negotiable.

Will takes guns as credit toward balance.

Any elk in the neighborhood? Also, how remote is the access to it?

There is some Elk, LOTS of Mule Deer (a nearby road is called Mule Deer Drive). I hear during the season, the mule deer come out of the forest to the north, and graze on the open pastures directly adjacent to the property.

It's remote, but there are people living out there. Last time I was out there I saw two houses (real houses, not shacks or cabins) close by, one maybe 400 yards, one over the hill about 600 yards away. It's about 10 minutes over rough roads from the highway.

I'll think about the hayabusa. Not too bad an offer.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top