JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Brownells 2k SRP +$75 gift card
$185+shipping with code TAG
Thanks for the heads up. They had their 308 BCGs on sale so my total was $365 shipped for primers, $75 gift card and Nitride 308 BCG. I am pretty sure their 308 BCGs are made by Aero. They look identical to me.

Edit: I used code FR4 which knocked off $25 the total. The RTC code would have saved about $41 off my purchase but it expired.

aprh308186c-308-black-nitride-bcg-1.jpg

p_078102004_4.jpg

Last Edited:
Brownells has a deal on gift cards. If you buy $100 worth of gift cards they will give you an extra $25 gift card. If you were to do that first and then pay for primers with the discounted gift cards it would save you another 20% off your total. I haven't tried this as I expect these primers will sell out fast, like last time.

gift-card-landing-page-banner.jpg

Received my primers today. No $75 gift card included in the package, but was assured by customer service I would receive an email in the next couple days with that info..

That's what they told me too. So far no extra gift card.
Yea, the guy told me I would see it in 3-5 days after order processing....I said I ordered last Thursday...he asked for all my info to check....came back and said I should get an email by Friday....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top