JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$315
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Merlin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is everything you need to get into reloading and shooting .277 Wolverine. Comes with 10.5" 416R stainless 5R 1/7 twist .277 wolverine barrel. Hornady Full length Die set. WFT case trimmer. 200 pieces of sized and primed Starline brass. 100 pieces of sized unprimed Starline brass. I loaded this cartridge for over a year now and its an amazing round out of short barrels. I've had a 16" and 8.5" and I found the 10.5 barrel is the best overall length for this round IMO. I just have too many cartridges I load for and haven't got time to load this one anymore. If you're looking for a fun and inexpensive round to load this is a great option. It's extremely accurate with many loads. Uses a standard 223/556 bolt and Mags just like 300BLK. Pistol length gas system. Selling and a complete kit and I don't want to break anything up in the kit. Barrel has less the 300 rounds through it.

Asking $315 for everything and Ill cover the shipping. I use PayPal for the money transfer.
wolverine_package.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This is a great cartridge to get into. Yes, commercial ammo is also available through some smaller outfits if you don't want to reload to start.
Excellent critter gitter out to 200 for medium game and 300 for coyote.

GLWS. Very fun and easy cartridge to shoot and load for.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top