JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have 2500 ct 45 ACP 230gr TMJ that I purchased form another member a few years back. These are pulled bullets, some of which have aggressive pull marks. They've been run through a tumbler so they're nice and clean.

$50 per 500

1FF86EAB-756D-4D6A-839B-9D5C179B41E3.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Up until last night I would have told you that there was one JHP in the lot of 2,500, but their confessions; I spotted a second one last night. Just to be on the safe side I'll say there MAY a third one floating around in there.

I would like to buy all your.45 bullets
Do you think they will all fit in a large usps flat rate box
Are you looking for anything in trade
I just inherited a bunch of military gear
Thanks Erik
I can be reached at 2o6572o613

I would like to buy all your.45 bullets
Do you think they will all fit in a large usps flat rate box
Are you looking for anything in trade
I just inherited a bunch of military gear
Thanks Erik
I can be reached at 2o6572o613

Good morning! These bullets are already spoken for. If it ends up not working out I will reach back out.

These are just the projectiles not loaded ammunition.

You may consider posting your ammo for sale on this forum as components. You may find someone willing to pull the rounds, replace the primers, and reload them.

I picked up a 1000 of these from @GFO270 this morning and he was great to deal with. I was looking for some 45cal projectiles that had a heavier jacket/plating to fire out of my 450 Bushmaster upper. I believe these will fill the role. I took a Berry's plated 230gr round nose bullet and one of the bullets I received from @GFO270 and pressed them each in a vice, separately. You can see the Berry's bullet fractured in numerous spots and it took much less effort to squish compared to @GFO270 bullets. I could not find one single spot on the bullet I picked up from @GFO270 where the copper fractured. The color of the copper compares to that of FMJ copper jackets. I am not sure what the "jackets" construction is but it's much stronger than typical plated bullets.

20220205_154507.jpg

20220205_154437.jpg

20220205_154415.jpg

20220205_154358.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top