JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a 25 WSSM (Winchester Super Short Mag) upper receiver that I'm parting ways with. It has a 22" Olympic Arms fluted barrel with a built in compensator made by Dedicated Technology back in 2007. They're still in business and continue to sell quality upper receivers. The barrel has about 200 rounds fired through it. I am the original owner and had DT build it for me in 07'.

It comes with four mags; two 8 round and two 5 round (5's can be used for hunting)

Set of RCBS reloading dies

48 rounds of reloaded ammunition

155 pieces of used brass

28 pieces of new brass

327 Hornady 25 cal 117 gr btsp interlock bullets for reloading

You can mount the 25 WSSM upper on any mil spec AR lower and it'll work.

This is a reloader's upper. If you're into reloading then this is a perfect deer or coyote rifle!

I have a lot more photos but this add is only letting me upload five of them. If you're interested, let me know and I can send you some others. The last picture shows some scope rings, they are not included but everything else in the picture is.

I have a complete lower that I'm willing to sell with the upper to create a working rifle. Add $100 and the transfer fee if interested in the complete rifle.

I'm asking for $900 or best offer.

Thanks,
Brian

tempImagemJfFM0.png tempImage4DWuIu.png IMG_8872.jpeg IMG_8873.jpeg tempImageEk4mU9.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews