Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB WA 25-35cal Brass

Discussion in 'Reloading Supplies Wanted' started by GotGalil, Mar 22, 2015.

1. GotGalil

GotGalil Spanaway Member

Just as the title stated I am looking for a 25-35 brass for an old style lever action rifle for a friend. Let me know whatcha got. Idaho and Oregon if you have any info let me know. Thanks

2. colt44

colt44 La pine Member

I have about 100 rounds of 25-35 brass and I want 15 cents each plus flat rate shipping John

3. GotGalil

GotGalil Spanaway Member

John are these onced fired? What condition are they in? Thanks Rick

4. colt44

colt44 La pine Member

They are all fired from my 25-35 rifle but once fired I would not promise that. But they are all in good condition and some of them may be 25-35 brass made out of 30-30 brass.

5. GotGalil

GotGalil Spanaway Member

Hmm, im not familiar with converted brass, what's the load expectancy for them? The brass isn't for me so I'm just curious if they'll be any issue reloading a converted brass again. Thanks Rick

6. colt44

colt44 La pine Member

I used them for hunting ammo cause I did not expect to find them again and I never had a problem with any of them or I never would have hunted with them...

7. GotGalil

GotGalil Spanaway Member

What is the actual round count for 25-35brass and converted 30-30. He wants em so could you please separate em if possible. My number is 254-702-0260 text or call so we can make arrangements. Thanks Rick