JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Still is a lot of .257 cal. Varmint bullets on back order from manufactures . .257 Cal. Varm. bullets still seem to be the Bastard Child of Neglect for Factory production .
I Just re-barreled, and down to pretty slim pickings on the Load Bench for .25's.. So am looking for any .25 Cal. 'varmint' Bullets in flavor of :
Speer 87 grn. TNT's . . Hornady 75 grn. Vmax'x . . Sierra 90 grn. HP gameking/Varmint . . anything 90 grn weight and Less, in ' Varmint ' .

Will buy off you, if have any laying around under the Bench from the past . . Or can trade some .30 cal Speer 125 TNT's , or some Sierra 55's gameking/Varmint .
Or if you by chance notice any on a retail shelf or online sales..Please shoot me a PM .
....thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have what looks like an unopened box of .25 cal. 80g Berger. I've had for probably 30 years. Guess I could let 'em go.
have a lot of different .257 100g stuff

image.jpg

Still is a lot of .257 cal. Varmint bullets on back order from manufactures . .257 Cal. Varm. bullets still seem to be the Bastard Child of Neglect for Factory production .
I Just re-barreled, and down to pretty slim pickings on the Load Bench for .25's.. So am looking for any .25 Cal. 'varmint' Bullets in flavor of :
Speer 87 grn. TNT's . . Hornady 75 grn. Vmax'x . . Sierra 90 grn. HP gameking/Varmint . . anything 90 grn weight and Less, in ' Varmint ' .

Will buy off you, if have any laying around under the Bench from the past . . Or can trade some .30 cal Speer 125 TNT's , or some Sierra 55's gameking/Varmint .
Or if you by chance notice any on a retail shelf or online sales..Please shoot me a PM .
....thanks
I have 4 boxes of .25 caliber assorted bullets. All FMJ though. Text me at 503-939-3135 and I'll send you pictures. It'll be a good deal

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.