JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just purchased a barrel and spring for my Glock gen 3. I have three boxes of ammo that I purchased before I got the barrel. Yeah, I am one of those guys also! Cart before the horse or horse before the cart. How ever you want to put it. I digress.
I am having a tough time finding the 39gr bullets and brass plus's load data. Does armscore not sell the bullets? I know the reason the brass is out. Any information on load data etc would be great. Thanks in advanced. Greg

I just purchased a barrel and spring for my Glock gen 3. I have three boxes of ammo that I purchased before I got the barrel. Yeah, I am one of those guys also! Cart before the horse or horse before the cart. How ever you want to put it. I digress.
I am having a tough time finding the 39gr bullets and brass plus's load data. Does armscore not sell the bullets? I know the reason the brass is out. Any information on load data etc would be great. Thanks in advanced. Greg

page 5

You are probably going to have a rough time finding bullets but most likely something used for 22 hornet or such will be the best you can do. You can have the partial box (83)of 40gr pictured if ya want em but you'll have to come get em. I may be able to scrounge up some more if I dig around a while....LOL

back order some of these maybe...... https://www.midsouthshooterssupply....iameter-35-grain-tipped-varmageddon-100-count

100_3109.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany