JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Was just in Sandy bi-mart a couple of hours ago and they have tons of CCI 22LR. They even had around a dozen or so 500 round bricks going for $35. Also saw tons of 5.56 and 45ACP. Pretty much the only thing they didn't have was 9mm.

Bi Mart on Beaverton Hillsdale had CCI in hundreds but no bricks. Lots of 2000 round boxes of 5.56 for $899

Likewise in Forest Grove. I bought 1 CCI mini 100ct and so did the GF. They had .556 and .223, 40, 45 and some other crap. No 9mm. 2000 rd 556 for $899. Hunting calibers were pretty much out. FYI, Al's in Verboort had a bunch of ammo. If I remember, 500 Federal .22 brick was 34 bucks or something. Maybe it Winchester......I cant remember. They had a bunch.

$35 they raised their price? i bought a brick 3 weeks ago cause i just happen to be there at the right time i was not even there for that purpose . and it was $19.95

YES ammo is back in stock.. different location i grabbed a brick of 500 for 23$ ..oh I should buy more and sell for 60$ you punks out there doing this just feel good about yourselfs huh.. why not help one another rather then playing president. PUNKS IS ALL I GOT LEFT TO SAY. P U N K S
Everyone else enjoying paying real cost just going to bi mart the same as I do:)

Not quite sure what you're getting at with your post there pdx8mm. I posted the original thread to help my fellow gun owners find ammo without paying the resellers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.