Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

22LR and more at Sandy Bi-mart

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by GoDucksandHawks, Sep 27, 2013.

1. GoDucksandHawks

GoDucksandHawks Sandy, OR Member

Was just in Sandy bi-mart a couple of hours ago and they have tons of CCI 22LR. They even had around a dozen or so 500 round bricks going for $35. Also saw tons of 5.56 and 45ACP. Pretty much the only thing they didn't have was 9mm.

2. John Gault

John Gault clackamas county Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

1 ea limit on the Mini Mags. Costs me 3 bucks to drive there so it's 10.00 per hundred..... but still nice to see it on the shelf.!

No Powders,

3. GoDucksandHawks

I take it they were out of the 500 round bricks already then?

4. John Gault

John Gault clackamas county Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I was there at 9:10 am. If they had bricks they went fast. Kid working there said he looked and didn't find any.

5. GoDucksandHawks

I picked up a brick after work around 3, there were about a dozen left at that time.

6. asiparks

asiparks PDX Active Member

Bi Mart on Beaverton Hillsdale had CCI in hundreds but no bricks. Lots of 2000 round boxes of 5.56 for $899

7. BDA.45

BDA.45 oregon Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Likewise in Forest Grove. I bought 1 CCI mini 100ct and so did the GF. They had .556 and .223, 40, 45 and some other crap. No 9mm. 2000 rd 556 for $899. Hunting calibers were pretty much out. FYI, Al's in Verboort had a bunch of ammo. If I remember, 500 Federal .22 brick was 34 bucks or something. Maybe it Winchester......I cant remember. They had a bunch.

8. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

$35 they raised their price? i bought a brick 3 weeks ago cause i just happen to be there at the right time i was not even there for that purpose . and it was $19.95

9. pdx8mm

pdx8mm Clackamas Oregon Member

YES ammo is back in stock.. different location i grabbed a brick of 500 for 23$ ..oh I should buy more and sell for 60$ you punks out there doing this just feel good about yourselfs huh.. why not help one another rather then playing president. PUNKS IS ALL I GOT LEFT TO SAY. P U N K S
    Everyone else enjoying paying real cost just going to bi mart the same as I do:)

10. GoDucksandHawks

Not quite sure what you're getting at with your post there pdx8mm. I posted the original thread to help my fellow gun owners find ammo without paying the resellers.

asiparks and (deleted member) like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.