JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will say I don't work there or have anything to do with the business other than being long time BI Mart shopper. I stopped there for some other stuff and browsed through the gun counter area and seen this ammo.
Could you say or post what store you baught it at bc I called and went to a few stores in the Portland area and none of them have the ammo

Orchards Bimart in Vancouver off 4th plain has it as of 45 minutes ago. With tax it's under 43¢/round OTD. There was 5 cases left. They had the 9 mm and .38 cases as well. Grants pass and K falls showed stock too if anyone is near there.

Rep I spoke with earlier said 10 highest
ammo sales stores got surprise shipments.

Orchards Bimart in Vancouver off 4th plain has it as of 45 minutes ago. With tax it's under 43¢/round OTD. There was 5 cases left. They had the 9 mm and .38 cases as well. Grants pass and K falls showed stock too if anyone is near there.

Rep I spoke with earlier said 10 highest
ammo sales stores got surprise shipments.
Good grief, what's the sales tax rate on that? An figures that those other two are the ones to get it, as for sales it seems hard to belive that grants pass does more than the ones around the metro area in ammo sales seeing as they are always selling out of things at the stores around here.

Last Edited:
If so unfortunate as to be a wa resident, you'll pay the sales tax, even if you order online. The only way to avoid that is to drive across the river, or buy from the ammunition classifieds here.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.