JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Scappoose
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Just went in my local Bi-Mart and they had a few unadvertised specials going. All were case sales only.

Fiocchi .223a 55gr fmj -1000 rd case $389.
Fioochi 9mm 115gr fmj-1000 rd case $219
Fioochi .380 acp 95gr fmj-1000 rd case $229

Don't know if it was just this store or what and I know they didn't have these a few days ago.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just went in my local Bi-Mart and they had a few unadvertised specials going. All were case sales only.

Don't know if it was just this store or what and I know they didn't have these a few days ago.
All brass cased?

Rrrrright........and your location says "NW OR".

Awwwww......Come On Man
That's really helpful.......to generate more traffic into their store.

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark

Awwwww......Come On Man

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark
Don't care if they get more business or not. Just letting people know of some available ammo at a decent price.

Interesting, I was in there yesterday and they said there is a company wide restriction on 223/5.56 ammo of 2 boxes per person.

Yes they have the 2 box restriction on the Winchester 5.56 in the sales ad but right across from the ammo counter on a pallet was the cases of Fioochi .223, 380 and 9mm.

Like I said it wasn't there a few days ago. Didn't talk to the ammo gal as she was busy.

Yes they have the 2 box restriction on the Winchester 5.56 in the sales ad but right across from the ammo counter on a pallet was the cases of Fioochi .223, 380 and 9mm.

Like I said it wasn't there a few days ago. Didn't talk to the ammo gal as she was busy.
They told us all when I was there, they even posted this up.
20231025_172547.jpg

I was at the 122nd and Halsey store yesterday looking for shotgun ammo and didn't see any case sales. Wonder if that just happened today or is only at select stores, such as where the OP went?

Awwwww......Come On Man

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark
Really???? But, but, but, but, but, but, but, but, but, but, but, but, but, but, but?????? But, but, but, but, but, but, but????

I will say I don't work there or have anything to do with the business other than being long time BI Mart shopper. I stopped there for some other stuff and browsed through the gun counter area and seen this ammo.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.