JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
300÷5000 is .06 per round.
That makes more sense. The photo shows a 50rnd box and "buy 10" for 500... if you don't read the find print description.... and title of the thread says 500 for $299.50. Just sayin.....

My bad. 🤣

$35 bucks shipping......

Slightly better deal Saturday only. After WA sales tax, just over .05 per round at Coastal Farm and Ranch

IMG_6792.png

I'm not gonna lie I mostly just posted the ad because someone was selling 8 500 round boxes for 400.00 and it pissed me off. I didn't want anyone to get price gouged and did a quick search on ammoseek.

I'm not gonna lie I mostly just posted the ad because someone was selling 8 500 round boxes for 400.00 and it pissed me off. I didn't want anyone to get price gouged and did a quick search on ammoseek.
I've seen a lot of ads from new members here lately. Glad I'm not the only one.

I concur. There is no real shortage yet even though people are buying lots of ammo.

Yeah, those 500 rd boxes should cost $30, at most, retail. The 9mm he's selling is about .04 to .05 cpr more than retail too. One can't expect to sell something for more than a buyer can pay for it retail locally, unless maybe selling to minors.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top