JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
18" Ballistic advantage 416 stainless .224 Valkyrie barrel. 1:7 twist.

$100 or best offer

Brand new. Only fired 20 rounds through it. Only needs 6.8 spc bolt and magazines with barrel to convert to .224 valkyrie. Trying to cut down on my "wildcat" calibers.

7DAE2F7B-9FD9-4618-A307-AC826F9ABECA.jpeg 0767D94C-976D-4799-8DEE-3EECA18D13A4.jpeg 4DB937DA-EEE9-4F6A-81A9-1A5842256A37.jpeg B5F061B8-12C2-48DE-B5D7-74286A4DF264.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
What grain bullet were you using? I'm reading the same thing about having to find what the barrel likes with the Valkyrie
Long answer here with some extra info. This was a little while ago, but from what I can remember, I shot a handful of 75gr federal something to sight in which shot really tight I believe, but I didn't do a dedicated group. Then fired a couple 3-4 round groups with 90 gr smk and was seeing min 1.5 moa. Your mileage may vary with any number of factors of course. Pretty windy day.

I didn't group the 75's because I was more interested in the heavy bullet aspect of 224 valk and it seemed promising to handload. But if you wanted to just outperform a 223 with 77gr smk? Or create a varmint lazer with 50-60? I don't really have any info on that.

I think I bought the barrel for $220 or something. Listed for $100 because I don't know the used barrel market haha. You kinda gotta take my word for it, but low barrier to entry if someone wants to play with it.

That's what had my interest was the price to be honest. I really want an 6mm arc but I saw your barrel and am trying to talk myself into swapping calibers. I gotta try to keep the build on the semi cheap price of your barrel would help.
I'm not free until tomorrow evening to meet, if it's available then I'll meet you and buy it.

That's what had my interest was the price to be honest. I really want an 6mm arc but I saw your barrel and am trying to talk myself into swapping calibers. I gotta try to keep the build on the semi cheap price of your barrel would help.
I'm not free until tomorrow evening to meet, if it's available then I'll meet you and buy it.
No problem. I'll lock the ad. Just send me a direct message please to setup time and place 👍

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top