JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$4
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Battle Ground
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have 11 pounds of once-fired FC branded M-193 cases sourced from a LEO training session. That's around 825 cases.

This brass has double washed in a wet tumbler w/ pins but is otherwise unprocessed. The first trip through the wash is with Dawn and Lemishine then after a good rinsing the second trip is with an auto wax containing detergent (Meguire's at present) and another dash of Lemishine. I find doing it twice allows me to use less wax bearing detergent, and the wax adheres better smoothing the trip through the sizing die and keeping tarnish at bay.

The brass has been sorted through a sizing sifter and came from the same firing session but check each case as you load in to make sure some other sized case didn't sneak in. The training session started on a cleaned range, but there is always a chance a case or two was missed in a nook or cranny during the prior cleaning and got picked up at this sessions completion.

I can meet in the Camas area around 9AM M-Th and am in the Battle Ground area over the weekends. I can ship USPS Priority mail usually for less than $10 unless you are outside of the PNW.

4 cents each so $4.00 per hundred. I'll knock of 5% if someone takes the whole batch

I'd also trade for SP primers 3:1, 3 cases for 1 primer.

223.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top