JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Let me know what brand you have. I have cash in hand, and or wolfe small magnum rifle primers, my powder store has muliple pounds of each of the following. IMR 4198, H335, H322, Winchester 748 ball powder.

I also have a few die sets that I don't need. Let me know if there might be something else that would spark the trade.

The primers I paid a little more than retail but nowhere near what the inflated market is bringing. So they will be valued at what I paid and that's $30 per 1,000.

My die sets are mostly RCBS and only worth fair market value. My powder is also only worth what I paid. I didn't get it cheap but I bought it at a retail price so no gouging involved and would expect the same in return.

Nothing I have listed here is for sale. Thank you very much for looking.

UP DATE: I will take a decent set of .223 dies at this time. I will still be pursuing the dies mentioned above, thank you all for your knowledge and willingness to share it.

I think there are carbide dies for bottleneck rifle cartridges available for a commercial type set up, but I've never seen any carbide 223 dies in any store. Most commercially available carbide dies are for straight wall pistol cartridges, not bottleneck cartridges FWIW....

Dillon makes a carbide 223 sizing die but it is about $150. If you are not a commercial reloader making 10's of thousands of rounds, it is not what you need. They are made for commercial reloaders and you will still have to lube the brass before sizing. Best bet is to get something like the Hornady Titanium Nitride coated dies for about $35. Other dies work well too. If loading for an autoloader, you might consider small base dies. While I have never had a feeding problem with standard dies in autoloaders, some people prefer them to reduce potential feeding problems with reloading fired brass. If loading for a bolt gun, just buy a neck sizing die and always use the same brass in the same gun. The brass will last longer with them and the reloading will be a lot easier.

Btw, there was a guy trying to sell a carbide Dillon die a couple months back on the sell/trade forum. As I recall, he wanted about $130 for it. I offered him $100 just to see what it would do but he turned me down. I like experimenting, but have my limits on price.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top