JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1050
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Banks
State
Oregon
Zip Code
It is time for me to thin my personal herd and this pair should not have trouble finding a new home or two new homes. Being a bit lazy not creating two ads, but I think it makes more sense as they are effectively twins to show togehter. It is no trouble for me to swap barrels if you like one color scheme better, they are virtually identical except barrels and linear comps. Both started life Flat Dark Earth and then had two distressing coats of Bazooka Green or Desert Sand, and then Carbon Black. The .223 Wylde does not have the Magpul Pic Rail or QD attached, but it is included so you have options.

These are ready for barrel break-in, if you need cleaning tools to help with that just ask!

Here is how it comes together:
  • Aero Precision PEW Special Lower (and upper and lower parts kits)
  • Luth-AR Upper
  • Luth-AR 9" Handguard M-Lok
  • Fail Zero Bolt Carrier Group
  • Ballistic Advantage Modern Series Barrels (.223 Wylde is 8" and .300 BLK is 9")
  • SB Tactical SBA3 Adjustable Arm Brace
  • Radian Raptor LT Charging Handle
  • Luth-AR H2 Buffer
  • Phase 5 Pistol Buffer Spring
  • Odin Extended Mag Release
  • Magpul B.A.D. Lever
  • Magpul MOE Storage Grip
  • Magpul MBUS Gen2 Flip Up Front & Rear Sights
  • MagPul QD M-Lok
  • Magpul 3 Slot Pic Rail M-Lok
  • Midwest Linear Comp
  • Odin Adjustable Gas Block & Tube
  • Rise 4# Curved Trigger
  • Two Magpul PMags, 30 Rounds

If you just cannot live without an ambi safety I can make a swap for you as well as swap the Linear Comps for Blast Cans. Everyone goes home happy! I have priced these to cover my cost on parts and a card fee, the beautiful Cerakote work is ree.

$1,050.00 for either one with OR Background and if you want to pay cash I will include a soft case and your magazines leave full. :D Happy to ship, will have to address ammo seperately as it cannot travel as a package.

Photos of Pistol with 8" .223 Wylde Barrel, it has bazooka green over FDE and then carbon black finished.
20200608_231417436_iOS.jpg
20200608_231402145_iOS.jpg
20200608_231511310_iOS.jpg
20200608_231531829_iOS.jpg

Photos of Pistol with 9" .300 Blackout Barrel, it has desert sand over FDE and then carbon black finished.
20200608_233715676_iOS.jpg
20200608_233704065_iOS.jpg
20200608_233750663_iOS.jpg
20200608_233831077_iOS.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Would we do the deal in Banks, Oregon? Is this like an in-store purchase?
Yes, I run my shop out of my home or I am happy to ship to another FFL if the buyer is in another area. Fingers crossed everyone wins the background and takes their new stuff home same day, when that doesn't happen I keep it safe until they get around to performing the review and reach out when it is pickup time!

Jeremy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.