Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

.22 Watch Thread

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by Joe13, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Post it up if you find any;)

sagerat-shooter and etrain16 like this.
  2. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

9:30 am - Falk BiMart had 100rd Win Super X round nose lr for 5.99 /1 per person

11:30 am - Hazel Dell Walmart had 50rd Thunderbolt lr for 2.39 / 3 per person

3. Trailboss

Trailboss Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Saw three boxes of Thunderbolt last evening at my local Walmart. First time in a year.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409857173.773575.jpg

4. Joe13

Sportsmans in orchards says they have some but they haven't put it out yet...

5. Jason Brown

Jason Brown Battle Ground, WA Member

It's already gone at the falk rd. bi mart. Damn those turkeys that can get up early enough to get in there and score it all before me.:mad:

Caveman Jim and Ian1816 like this.
  6. Ian1816

Ian1816 Oregon City Active Member

Midway USA has CCI hollow points

7. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

Joe do you really work:s0140:

When I was down last time I stopped by a few BiMarts and also Sportsmans after a Drs appointment and it was a joke:( People standing outside waiting to get one box of ammo..... Hell Sportsmans had at least 20 people waiting to get in the door. Reminded me of a Walmart at the Christmas sale:rolleyes:

Jynx and Joe13 like this.
  8. Joe13

I've got a pretty flexible schedule;).

And yes, it's ridiculous to wait outside a BiMart at 8:59 an have grown men do everything but run to the gun counter to see if any .22 showed up lolo_O.

I've stopped waiting in line, but if I'm in the area I try to stop and see what they have.

I was hoping this thread would take off and people would start posting when they see ammo so the rest of us aren't wasting gas in vein.:)

Jynx likes this.
  9. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

It is funny to watch though:D

BSV likes this.
  10. Papercidal

Papercidal Vancouver ,Wa Active Member

I like the way sportsmanship has started putting out the 22 at random times instead of at the start of the day it allows some of us who don't have the time or inclination to line up outside every stock day a chance to get some.

etrain16 and Joe13 like this.
  11. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

My Bimart does that too.

12. Twodogs

Twodogs portland Or Active Member

Spotsmans on 82 ave has .22 mag ammo.

13. IronMonster

IronMonster Washington Opinionated Member Diamond Supporter

Ive actually got no good news to report. Anytime I am in anyplace that might have ammo I check just to see. In the last couple weeks I have been to the Walmart in Auburn, Walmart in Federal Way, The Coastal farm store in Auburn, Sportsmans in Federal Way and the Big Five in Federal Way.... Not a single one had a single box..

I feel for folks who are looking so I look in the hopes I can help them out, even though I don't have any reason to buy any.

I'll keep looking...

14. Jason Brown

Jason Brown Battle Ground, WA Member

Every time I check at the Bi-marts around Vancouver they are always out. Same thing with walmart and such. I haven't actually been able to purchase any .22 ammo from anywhere since I bought a Ruger 10/22 from Bi-mart and they allowed me to buy a couple old boxes of thunderbolt that they hide in back for anyone buying a .22 caliber firearm. o_O

15. Angler

Angler North Bend, OR Active Member

Use the brass badger app it will tell you when Walmart has ammo in stock for the next morning. Get there before the scalpers....

fedinstock_zps28d1e411.jpg

sagerat-shooter likes this.
  16. Joe13

Bummer, it's not available for apple phones.

17. F2CMaDMaXX

F2CMaDMaXX West of Portland from England Bullet goes where now? Staff Member Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Sportsmans on 185th had some .22 mag in tonight.

18. jrprich

jrprich PNW Well-Known Member

I have picked up a couple of 500 rd boxes from Midway in the last month. One Federal and one Blazer but the shipping adds to the cost.:confused:

19. Fumbles

Fumbles North Plains, OR Member

Sportsmans on 185th has Federal 40grn 325 bulk boxes about 15 of them at 1100.

20. jrprich

jrprich PNW Well-Known Member

How much were they ? Is there a limit?

Just was there at around 12:30.
    $16.99 a box, limit 1 box.
    I saw about 8 boxes remaining when I pulled mine, but after wandering around the store awhile I noted that almost everyone I saw had their one box in hand.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014