JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
9:30 am - Falk BiMart had 100rd Win Super X round nose lr for 5.99 /1 per person

11:30 am - Hazel Dell Walmart had 50rd Thunderbolt lr for 2.39 / 3 per person

Saw three boxes of Thunderbolt last evening at my local Walmart. First time in a year.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409857173.773575.jpg

Joe do you really work:s0140:

When I was down last time I stopped by a few BiMarts and also Sportsmans after a Drs appointment and it was a joke:( People standing outside waiting to get one box of ammo..... Hell Sportsmans had at least 20 people waiting to get in the door. Reminded me of a Walmart at the Christmas sale:rolleyes:

Joe do you really work:s0140:

When I was down last time I stopped by a few BiMarts and also Sportsmans after a Drs appointment and it was a joke:( People standing outside waiting to get one box of ammo..... Hell Sportsmans had at least 20 people waiting to get in the door. Reminded me of a Walmart at the Christmas sale:rolleyes:

I've got a pretty flexible schedule;).

And yes, it's ridiculous to wait outside a BiMart at 8:59 an have grown men do everything but run to the gun counter to see if any .22 showed up lolo_O.

I've stopped waiting in line, but if I'm in the area I try to stop and see what they have.

I was hoping this thread would take off and people would start posting when they see ammo so the rest of us aren't wasting gas in vein.:)

I like the way sportsmanship has started putting out the 22 at random times instead of at the start of the day it allows some of us who don't have the time or inclination to line up outside every stock day a chance to get some.

Ive actually got no good news to report. Anytime I am in anyplace that might have ammo I check just to see. In the last couple weeks I have been to the Walmart in Auburn, Walmart in Federal Way, The Coastal farm store in Auburn, Sportsmans in Federal Way and the Big Five in Federal Way.... Not a single one had a single box..

I feel for folks who are looking so I look in the hopes I can help them out, even though I don't have any reason to buy any.

I'll keep looking...

Every time I check at the Bi-marts around Vancouver they are always out. Same thing with walmart and such. I haven't actually been able to purchase any .22 ammo from anywhere since I bought a Ruger 10/22 from Bi-mart and they allowed me to buy a couple old boxes of thunderbolt that they hide in back for anyone buying a .22 caliber firearm. o_O

I have picked up a couple of 500 rd boxes from Midway in the last month. One Federal and one Blazer but the shipping adds to the cost.:confused:

Sportsmans on 185th has Federal 40grn 325 bulk boxes about 15 of them at 1100.

How much were they ? Is there a limit?

Just was there at around 12:30.
$16.99 a box, limit 1 box.
I saw about 8 boxes remaining when I pulled mine, but after wandering around the store awhile I noted that almost everyone I saw had their one box in hand.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top