JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cabelas Grand opening today......they had CCI mini mags
Limit 2 boxes of 50 or 100 box of 100.

4pm and they still had easily about 100 boxes on the the shelf. No mad rush from people to scoop it all up either, of course the whole place is a mad house right now, but that's another story.

I'm guessing they have a stash in the back and they just keep bringing it out every so often to spread it around. It wasn't a great price $8.49 per 100 but if you haven't been able to find it for awhile it might be your best bet.

Cabelas Grand opening today......they had CCI mini mags
Limit 2 boxes of 50 or 100 box of 100.

4pm and they still had easily about 100 boxes on the the shelf. No mad rush from people to scoop it all up either, of course the whole place is a mad house right now, but that's another story.

I'm guessing they have a stash in the back and they just keep bringing it out every so often to spread it around. It wasn't a great price $8.49 per 100 but if you haven't been able to find it for awhile it might be your best bet.

They had bricks of 525 goldens ($24 EA) hidden in back also and denied they had any. They also lied on the Member day on the 17th and told me they were not getting any rimfire in. I went back ticked off the day after the main grand opening and the shelves were empty again and that was around 2 pm. I raised some hell with a mgr and they produced a 525 for me and one for my wife. What they did to established customers on the 17th vs general public on the 18th was pure BS. Even one of the managers there agreed, and said he was working to make sure that does not happen at any other grand openings. All the gift cards and perks were held back from the long time customers on the 17th and given to only the general public on the 18th.
Also some ad signs that were not there on the 17th popped up on the 18th.
Not impressed with how they treated long term customers. About like doggy waste bag material.
The fact that a mgr apologized and agreed and made some rimfire appear helped a little but the overall policy of what they did was just wrong.

Orchards Sportsmans has cleaning oil in a package with 150rds of thunderbolt .22lr for a mere $34.99 if your desperate...

Sounds like Sportsmans has finally figured out that gouging can work at times:eek:

I was looking through some old boxes of stuff this morning and ran across 3 boxes of .22 ammo real old Winchester in the yellow boxes.

Back at the Orchards SportsmansW, there was:

Aguirla (yea I know it's spelled wrong :p) for 8.99 & 4.99 for two different grades I guess - I'm just a plinker. Allowed 3 boxes of 50. There where probably a couple bricks worth sitting there 30 min ago.

Side note of Winchester .17hmr 50rnd boxes. Sorry but I've forgotten the price. Maybe 12 boxes there.

Go to gunbot.net and if you are near your computer you can set up alarm alerts - need to act fast, but you can pick up cases still at good prices pretty regularly. I've bought 333 - 500 rd packs like this and been able to stock up a bit.

There's also gun-deals.com http://gun-deals.com/list/ammo/.22 LR

22%20LR.png

22%20LR.png

Last Edited:
Cables's has .22LR right now. Limit is 1 bulk package. 333 to 500 round boxes. They range from 17.99 to 34.99 per box. The 34.99 is Winchester 500 count hollow point 36 gr in a nice wooden box.

On the shelf was at least 60 boxes in total at 10:30 am.

Walmart Hunting sale Oct 4th-5th from 8-5. They will had CCI 22LR, 100 round.
They still had several on hand at 4:30pm last night. The clerk told me they will pull it at 5pm and put it out again today from 8-5.

The cost was about $7.47 per 100, limit 3. Not the best Walmart price I have ever seen, but probably the new norm.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top