Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

.22 Semi-auto rifle

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by Rusoarmo, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Rusoarmo

Rusoarmo Seattle Active Member

So I'm looking for a nice and cost effective .22 for shooting. I've heard excellent things about the Ruger 10/22 as well as the Marlin.

Most importantly I'm looking for a semi automatic .22lr rifle that is accurate. Looking to spend about $200 but will go higher if the gun is modified with quality parts, etc.

2. bhasi

bhasi Hillsboro Member

3. boltaction

boltaction st helens oregon New Member

i have a marlin 22 tube fed 150 obo missing tube plug call for deal 503-410-1991 gregg

4. Brandon44647

Brandon44647 Portland Member

Wholesale Sports - Brand new Marlin 60 Blued Synthetic stock $169 or Stainless Wood stock for $189 + $10 BGC. I picked up the Stainless one a little while ago and it sure is a sweet little .22

5. ZX10Aviator

ZX10Aviator N. Bham Member

6. walusiak

walusiak Bend Oregon Member

i have a 10/22. only shot once to sight it in. has a mossberg scope on it. wanting $250. you can email me at lwalusiak@yahoo.com for pics and more info. thanks

7. zulma_jairo

zulma_jairo Renton Member

I have a Stevens Model 62 with a Tasco scope and 10 round mag that I'd be willing to let go for 150. I live in Renton and I'd throw in 300 rounds that I have left over.

8. Tyle95

Tyle95 Salem, Or New Member

I have a ruger 10/22 with a hogue stock, a heavy barrel, 3-9x 32 Simpson scope with brand new base for multiple scope rings and set up, two newer 25 round buttler creek clips, newer buttler creek hot lips loader, and a 10/22 bag. I also have one stock 10round clip. It is the older style with the metal trigger guard. If your interested call or text (503)-602-3871
    I'm asking 300 obo

9. Aero Denezol

Aero Denezol Salem Active Member

I'd also consider the Savage 64F, approx $120 from BiMart. It has a free-floated barrel and a 3/8" dovetail mount. I put a cheap 4x scope on mine and I can get softball sized groups at 100 yards from the bench on a windless day. At 50 yards I can get the holes to touch... Unlike the Ruger, there are virtually no upgrades available for this little rifle, but I never meant to customize my 22... so it works for me. Savage 64 is a very good and underrated gun at a more than fair price. The trigger is a little creepy but it's light and it breaks clean. I have no complaints whatsoever for the money.