JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I'm looking for a nice and cost effective .22 for shooting. I've heard excellent things about the Ruger 10/22 as well as the Marlin.

Most importantly I'm looking for a semi automatic .22lr rifle that is accurate. Looking to spend about $200 but will go higher if the gun is modified with quality parts, etc.

Wholesale Sports - Brand new Marlin 60 Blued Synthetic stock $169 or Stainless Wood stock for $189 + $10 BGC. I picked up the Stainless one a little while ago and it sure is a sweet little .22

I have a Stevens Model 62 with a Tasco scope and 10 round mag that I'd be willing to let go for 150. I live in Renton and I'd throw in 300 rounds that I have left over.

I have a ruger 10/22 with a hogue stock, a heavy barrel, 3-9x 32 Simpson scope with brand new base for multiple scope rings and set up, two newer 25 round buttler creek clips, newer buttler creek hot lips loader, and a 10/22 bag. I also have one stock 10round clip. It is the older style with the metal trigger guard. If your interested call or text (503)-602-3871
I'm asking 300 obo

I'd also consider the Savage 64F, approx $120 from BiMart. It has a free-floated barrel and a 3/8" dovetail mount. I put a cheap 4x scope on mine and I can get softball sized groups at 100 yards from the bench on a windless day. At 50 yards I can get the holes to touch... Unlike the Ruger, there are virtually no upgrades available for this little rifle, but I never meant to customize my 22... so it works for me. Savage 64 is a very good and underrated gun at a more than fair price. The trigger is a little creepy but it's light and it breaks clean. I have no complaints whatsoever for the money.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.