JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Time for our last Rimfire Challenge event for this year. We will be on the range from 8:30 until around 2p. 325 rounds will get you through the day. Anything chambered in .22lr is eligible. Awards, prizes and lunch are included with admission. Hope to see you out there! Rimfire flyer.jpg

Long range weather guessers say next weekend is going to be perfect shooting weather. Ground will be a little sloppy from the rain this week but if everyone holds their tongue just right we will hit that sweet spot.

We will start shooting at 9. I'd like everyone on site by 8:30 so we can build the squads and get everyone situated to start shooting as close to 9 as possible. No need to pre-register but you're welcome to reach out here via PM or my cell number is 555000333 333111999 999333555999

I just ordered the prizes for the prize table including a Bushnell Trophy TRS25, can't win if you don't come: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00200E0HM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Is there a chance to make sure our rifles are sighted in? Can we take a few shots at the steel ahead of time?
I got it as close as I could tonight but it might need a little more fine tuning.

Looking forward to it, haven't been in quite awhile so I'm rusty!

We had a beautiful day of shooting out at Douglas Ridge this weekend. 34 competitors came out; everyone shot both pistol and rifle. These were some of my favorite stages set up to date. Here's a few pictures I took: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Hw07YbOlNwfpcE5O2

Conner took Overall Champion, Dan and Maggie took Top Pistol and Top Rifle respectively, Top Youth went to Neil and our very own NWGlockGal was welcomed back with Top Lady.

And here are the results (sorry for any spelling errors or classification mistakes - I missed having my wife to run the computer stuff).

22RC Score sheet Oct 14 restults final.jpg

Our next event will be Feb 10th.

Thanks again Ben and family!
Surprised at my placing because my rifle died and I had to shoot the match with a borrowed unfamiliar rifle...which is a challenge
for a non-rifle shooter like me!
speaking of which, is anyone familiar with some one I can take my M&P 15-22 to to see what's wrong and get it fixed?

Thanks again Ben and family!
Surprised at my placing because my rifle died and I had to shoot the match with a borrowed unfamiliar rifle...which is a challenge
for a non-rifle shooter like me!
speaking of which, is anyone familiar with some one I can take my M&P 15-22 to to see what's wrong and get it fixed?

What is it doing? My daughter's rifle was driving me nuts with FTE's and the occasional FTF no matter what ammo I tried to put through it. She was getting pretty frustrated (but good at practicing immediate action) until I figured I'd try replacing some parts.

All it took was one Volquartsen extractor, and it runs like a champ. Now, I make sure I'm on her left when we go to the range 'cuz that thing spits them out pretty far.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top