JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Our last Rimfire event of the year will be Sat Nov 12th. 8 stages of steel singing the song of our people with the majestic backdrop of Douglas Ridge. I'll be out there at 0730 setting up. Safety brief at 9. Start shooting by 9:10. Should be done and off the range by 3:30.

See you on the line!

Rimfire flyer.jpg

I've ran my Marlin 60 with decent results and took a Henry lever once just for fun.

Seen lots of folks only run the pistol course;). Counts you out for placing overall but gives a good idea where you are against some others.

It's great fun and highly recommend it. Especially for the price - hard to beat it and Ben and his family always do a great job :cool:

Thanks for all the help! We'll be there. It sounds like an amazing value, and a good excuse to get out of the city.

What do the instructions mean by, "no reloading"? I.e., you can shoot one magazine's worth in a course?

That's all there is to it. No reloading, no holster draws, no move and shoot, no mind games - just fast and fun!

Some competitions have a mandatory reload as a part of the course of fire. Not rimfire. There are 5-7 targets and you have a maximum of 11 rounds to hit them. Less stressful :)

Since this event is post election - I'm hoping to find a Trump and Clinton yard sign that I can post as 'optional' targets. Might not hear any steel at all :rolleyes:

Since this event is post election - I'm hoping to find a Trump and Clinton yard sign that I can post as 'optional' targets. Might not hear any steel at all :rolleyes:
Depending on how the election goes you might not have many people wanting to send a single round downrange since the price of brass, copper, and lead may drastically increase overnight.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top