JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Our first Rimfire Challenge for 2020 will be March 14th. I'll be setting up at 7:30. Please be at the range no later than 8:30. We start our safety brief at 9a. $5 per gun for members, $7.50 per gun for non-members. Anything chambered in .22LR. 4 stages set for pistol and 4 stages set for rifle. All experience levels welcome. Lunch included. See you out there.

Other 2020 dates are: May 9th, Aug 8th and Oct 10th.

Asked the boss for the day off today, and got it marked out on the calendar, hope to see you all there!
I'm planning to run the CP33 and the HK416-22lr .

Cheers!

Okay - I'm going to try to use practiscore to do this to save on data entry. I haven't figured out how to figure out a Top Pistol or Top Rifle shooter using practiscore but if this works it will greatly simplify administration of these matches.

Here's the registration link: Home | PractiScore

Is this a precision based or speed based event?

(Is a bolt rifle or a semi-auto preferred?)

Fun - it's a fun based event :)

Speed is what you're after - go for the semi auto.
Well they are always fun based. Since "Speed Steel" has the speed name in the title, it wasn't clear for this event.

May have to see if I can make it up there. (Caveat that I'm almost 2hrs away)

Coronavirus and predicted AM snow showers Saturday be damned! Match is on for Saturday - pulled pork is on the menu and tablets are all loaded up with practiscore.

Coming up with 3 other shooters, see you all there! Hoping the replacement firing pin for the CP33 shows up in time for the match, else it's back to the GSG.

We have three signed up, four wheel drive ready. Could use some zombies on 84 to get some last minute practice.

Drat!!! And I had the perfect contribution for the prize table...

prize.jpg

Showing up with that prize amongst a gaggle of armed persons may have been a dangerous thing to do as, (as you might not yet know), we are in the beginning of Armageddon! You might actually be alive today because of the weather! :p

Last Edited:
Hard to say. I hear rumors that we will open back up May 6th. I probably won't know until the April 30th board meeting but as of now I'm planing to run the event.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top