JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Our next .22 Rimfire Challenge is coming up March 12th. Please be at the range by 8:30 for registration. We start shooting about 9. $5 per gun for members, $7.50 for non-members. Lunch, Awards, Prizes & Raffle all included.

See you out there!

Rimfire flyer.jpg

What do most people bring to shoot at that event? I've never done anything like this but looks like fun. Thanks.

Anything from bare bones Walther p22's to maxed out Ruger Mark 3's & stock Marlin 60's to M&P 22's or custom 10/22's.

Bring whatever you enjoy shooting - I took a lever action rifle once and had a great time.

20-60 feet for pistol and 20-105 feet for rifle. Targets are 8, 10, 12 and 18".

The goal is 80% of the shooters can hit 80% of the targets 80% of the time.

I have an SR22 but only 2 magazines. Is there time to reload between strings? I have a 10/22, with lots of magazines for the rifle portion so no worries there.

I'm in the same boat. Never had an issue with anyone not willing to keep things on track by asking for a little help loading my pistol mag while I'm shooting with the other.

All the people I have been grouped with in the past have all been real nice folks.

I have found that in speed steel at TVGC as well but if I can have less impact on my squad I'd like to. Rather help others if I can. 22s are a pain to reload AFIK.

Appreciate the support and will take help if I need to

Squads obviously do not finish at the same time. I have always found there is a bit of time between moving between one stage and the next. You won't hold anything up by reloading
magazines.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads