JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We shoot again at the end of the month: https://practiscore.com/drrc-22-rimfire-challenge-april-30/register

4 stages for pistol, 4 stages for rifle. All ages and experience levels are welcome. You can shoot anything chambered in .22lr (please no tube-fed rifles - sorry). Loaner equipment is available.

Setup starts at 0730. Please be at the range no later than 0830 for check-in. We start our safety brief at 0900. Typically we are finished around 2:30.

The cost is $5 per gun for club members and $7.50 per gun for guests. Entry fee includes lunch and raffle drawing.

I have 46 signed up right now. We had 60 last time.

But please don't let the crowd scare you. We are a friendly group.

325 rounds to shoot all 8 stages

Also curious if the competition is broken into "Open" and "Limited" classes?
Right now I just run one class but we are becoming more 'official' which opens the possibilities for classes. I think I'll keep things familiar for this season and start using the official rules next year.

Ben.
Any plans to limit the number of shooters or expand to better handle the growing number of shooters?
I struggle with this regularly. My heart says the more the merrier. Reality says too big a crowd runs inefficient and lowers the shooting experience.

I do have a cap at 80 (10 per squad) but I'm open to suggestions.

I struggle with this regularly. My heart says the more the merrier. Reality says too big a crowd runs inefficient and lowers the shooting experience.

I think the cap you have right now makes sense. 10 to a squad gives you some time to prep in-between shooting and timing/calling shots etc. I think too many more would to a squad would give you too much time, and too many fewer you wouldn't have much time in between squad duties.

Any pistol or rifle mag over 10rds for us Washington folk would be a nice prize. :(
So, how does WA feel about these?

1650912555377.png

Looks like the squads are maxed at 8? I could sign up just fine but PS won't let me squad.

So, how does WA feel about these?

View attachment 1185005

Looks like the squads are maxed at 8? I could sign up just fine but PS won't let me squad.
I expanded the squads from 8 to 10. Please don't sign up again just to squad. Either edit your current registration or PM me the squad you want to be in and I'll make the adjustment. Squadding isn't required - it's helpful to have a few lone shooters that I can move around.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top