WTS/WTT OR 22 Nosler upper package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
I need to make some room in the safe so am getting rid of a 22 Nosler upper that I never get around to shooting. The sale includes 120 rounds of Nosler Varmit 55 GR Ballistic Tip ammo, (2) 6.8/22 Nosler magazines and upper less BCG. The rail is a 15” TROY Industries Viking Tactics Alpha rail, the barrel is an 18” fluted heavy contoured stainless steel AR Stoner barrel with 1:8 twist and I do not remember what upper I used on this build. I have shot exactly 17 rounds through it (the last 3 rounds of the box I used are also included).
It is a complete package to get you shooting right away, just put in one of your BCG and you are ready to go. The upper shot great, I just have too many rifles and this is one of the ones that didn’t get shot.

$150 in ammo, $125 for the barrel, $75 for the upper, $175 for the rail, $40 for the magazines puts my cost around $565. Will sell for $325

Might be interested in a trade, and can trade up and add cash if needed, worst I can do is say no thanks.

C10F2F9C-B062-4524-8BA5-D3283B465D86.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom