JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I need to make some room in the safe so am getting rid of a 22 Nosler upper that I never get around to shooting. The sale includes 120 rounds of Nosler Varmit 55 GR Ballistic Tip ammo, (2) 6.8/22 Nosler magazines and upper less BCG. The rail is a 15" TROY Industries Viking Tactics Alpha rail, the barrel is an 18" fluted heavy contoured stainless steel AR Stoner barrel with 1:8 twist and I do not remember what upper I used on this build. I have shot exactly 17 rounds through it (the last 3 rounds of the box I used are also included).
It is a complete package to get you shooting right away, just put in one of your BCG and you are ready to go. The upper shot great, I just have too many rifles and this is one of the ones that didn't get shot.

$150 in ammo, $125 for the barrel, $75 for the upper, $175 for the rail, $40 for the magazines puts my cost around $565. Will sell for $325

Might be interested in a trade, and can trade up and add cash if needed, worst I can do is say no thanks.

C10F2F9C-B062-4524-8BA5-D3283B465D86.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads