JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Want a .22 semi-auto pistol for my kids to learn with. Nothing expensive. Nothing of cheap value either. But a gun that can definitely "hit the broad side of a barn". Hopefully within the $100-200 range. If your price is close, please reply it's worth a try.

If you want a simi-auto handgun your looking in the $300 range for a decent used one.

Buy a "target" pistol and not one of the smaller versions of the full size guns (Walther p22), more like a Ruger Mark 2 or 3.

If your kids are bran new to shooting, a rifle is always easier to hit what your aiming at (and can be found in your $100-200 range).

Just my two cents.

https://grabagun.com/phoenix-hp-22a-auto-22lr-10rd-blk.html

I bought this little gun for my wife to plink with and its worked quite well, only one minor issue ive had is disassembly and cleaning can be a pain in the butt the first time around however YouTube helped remedy that though.

Nothing against this but IMO mouse guns are hard for practiced shooters to hit targets out past 7 yards.

I learned at age 4 on a Ruger Standard (now a Mark 1) and still have it and the 3 magazines from 35 years ago. I can pop the tacks off a target at 25 yards all day with that gun.

Tried a Taurus PT-22 mouse gun (it was horrible) and have used a Walther P22 in speed steel compititions but ONLY because my Ruger only has 8 round mags and the extra 3 rounds in competition is a huge issue. I kinda stopped going to the speed shoots because the Walther, while a fine gun and great for carry, is not a target pistol and I am greatly hindered by a 2" barrel on a mouse gun or mini-platform of a standard size gun.

On a side note to the OP - I wouldn't rule out a revolver. Many can be found at pawn shops for under $200 and they will have to take a breath to reload every 6-10 shots... May save you some ammo:D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top