JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picked up the STG-44 a couple days ago. The crate is super cool but not really good for much once you take the gun out. My first impression is that it is well made. I was shocked at how heavy it is being 9.2lbs but it is meant to be actual weight. The rifle holds very well in the hand. The one thing that is weird is the safety. Now days "up" is usually safe and "down" is fire, in this case it is the opposite.

These come with a 25rd magazine and I picked up 2 spares. The magazines are very sturdy and are very easy to load. I only had a few minutes to play with it so I loaded all 3 mags with Federal bulk pack and headed outside. The trigger is a little long and heavy. The rifle fired all 3 mags without a single problem. I did not really test for accuracy but just picked a spot on my back stop to shoot at. All rounds fired quickly keep a reasonably small group.

I know this is not a great report but it is all I had time for.

I have owned a 10-22 that I bought in the 80's for about $100. i think I thoroughly cleaned it once in about 100,000 rounds. Takes a licking and keeps ticking. 2500 rnds in a quality 22 is nothing. I have done that in a weekend with cheap 22's.

Sunbirds near me had a couple of those Citadel M1 clones in stock--after talking to the "guru" behind the counter (who told me Charter arms makes the best snub-revolver in the world) and handling one, I don't think I'll be adding one to the collection. They look cool though...
CIT_M1.jpg

CIT_M1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top