JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a custom rem. That has been wildcatted to .22 GTO. I don't have time to load and play like I used to. Rifle has been blue printed, bolt ported for possible excessive pressure during load development, sako extractor etc. Comes with Hogue overmold stock as well as laminate stock , reloading dies as well as case forming dies several cases fire formed neck turned primed and ready to load. Cases can be made with 30 rem. Brass or 6.8 brass. Nicknamed the .22gto but it's essentially a .22-6.8. It will shoot .75 moa at 100 yards and holds about 1" at 200. I don't really know what the value is here with all the rifle work and custom dies . . . How about 1000 obo Thanks Jon 360-261-0669

Last Edited:
That's pretty sweet. What kind of velocity does it run?
Honestly, I don't recall. This has been in the way back of the safe for at least 5 years. My load data for this rifle was destroyed by a broken window in the reloading shed (water damage). But I seem to recall I was packing the cases with 24g. Of H335.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.