JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
More just a follow up to @The Heretic 's ammo deal post.

Midwayusa free shipping code, "any amount", but single use per account. (He was right :s0155:)

They have resumed shipping of firearms and mags to Oregon.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
99207E13-359C-405F-B5BE-495F4ED87E4A.jpeg

Didn't work on items over 10lbs
Interesting. I just used it yesterday. ~75lbs of ammo... over $57 shipping charge and it worked for free shipping. Maybe there is a $ amount limitation, like orders over $49(?)

I already used mine and cant see the code details now.

Interesting. I just used it yesterday. ~75lbs of ammo... over $57 shipping charge and it worked for free shipping. Maybe there is a $ amount limitation, like orders over $49(?)

I already used mine and cant see the code details now.
It gave me an over weight limit when I was ordering a case of 50bmg, snagged some asr's for my can

Tried to add a muzzle device that should have been good to go, wouldn't let me 🤷‍♂️

"What Products are Excluded?Out of stock products, products with quantity limits, guns, large/irregular products, select ammo crates, some products with a shipping weight over 10 lbs, products that ship separately from the manufacturer or products that ship separately from MidwayUSA are excluded. Products which do not qualify are clearly marked in the Shopping Cart with a yellow triangle and "Ineligible for (Current Promo Code)"

Note: Eligible products are clearly marked in the Shopping Cart with a green check mark and "Eligible for (Current Promo Code)"

Tried to add a muzzle device that should have been good to go, wouldn't let me 🤷‍♂️

"What Products are Excluded?Out of stock products, products with quantity limits, guns, large/irregular products, select ammo crates, some products with a shipping weight over 10 lbs, products that ship separately from the manufacturer or products that ship separately from MidwayUSA are excluded. Products which do not qualify are clearly marked in the Shopping Cart with a yellow triangle and "Ineligible for (Current Promo Code)"

Note: Eligible products are clearly marked in the Shopping Cart with a green check mark and "Eligible for (Current Promo Code)"
I had the same problem in the past; had to go hunting for stuff that qualified. Apparently ammo qualifies - at least this ammo deal did.

I had the same problem in the past; had to go hunting for stuff that qualified. Apparently ammo qualifies - at least this ammo deal did.
I guess I wasn't paying attention or just got lucky with qualifying items. I added several small bits to the same ammo deal order and they all qualified under the free shipping, too.

I guess I wasn't paying attention or just got lucky with qualifying items. I added several small bits to the same ammo deal order and they all qualified under the free shipping, too.
Yeah, IIRC, before I applied the code the shipping was $22 - I went back to the Reddit thread and picked up the code. I pay close attention to shipping cost when buying ammo.

Yeah, IIRC, before I applied the code the shipping was $22 - I went back to the Reddit thread and picked up the code. I pay close attention to shipping cost when buying ammo.
It's a must. More often than not, exorbitant shipping costs are the deal break... no matter how incredible the advertised price is.

That's kind of the flaw with engines like ammoseek. By default you almost have to ignore any return results that don't have flat or free shipping with a certain ammo amount purchase.

It's a must. More often than not, exorbitant shipping costs are the deal break... no matter how incredible the advertised price is.

That's kind of the flaw with engines like ammoseek. By default you almost have to ignore any return results that don't have flat or free shipping with a certain ammo amount purchase.
Yeah, there's a filter for that on Ammoseek - I ignore all results that don't get an 8/10 score on their shipping charges (which I've found to mean a flat fee of $15 or less OR it's free).

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top