JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
City
Vernonia
State
Oregon
Zip Code
These came on a truck I purchased back in 2019. I never liked how they looked on it or any of the trucks I own. But I told myself I would use them until I wore the tread out or something else happened. Well, something else happened. One of the tires always had a slow leak. One day I go to fire up the truck, and the tire is completely flat. I did not bother to look what caused this.

The wheels are dirty, but should clean up very well. They are in great shape. No curb rash, really no major defects of any sort. Two of the tires have good tread still. The other two are indicative that I might need some new wheel bearings... luckily, it was one of these two that went flat. So you will receive 4 excellent condition wheels and two serviceable tires. Oh, and only two of the wheels have the center cap.

I am going to sweeten the deal with 4 more 16in alloy wheels with tires that have been in storage in my shop for quite some time. Usable, but a little uglier. I just want this stuff out of here, I don't want to deal with Craigslist. Wheels/tires are located in Vernonia. I commute to Canby Mon-Wed. I can meet thereabouts given certain factors.

All wheels are 8 lug on a 6.5" circle.

Can you patch up the one flat and then drive on all four tires? Probably not, but I'm not going to tell you how to spend your time. I have a hunch what caused the flat, and I do not think it is repairable.

Am I willing to sell the 16" wheels separately? Sure. Shoot me an offer via PM.

Will I accept trades? Hell yeah. What am I looking for? Optics, handguns, rifles, or ammo. I am willing to listen to anything, but be forewarned, I probably won't find interest in your PSA build AR-15 or your knock-off Glock.

20240210_123455.jpg 20240210_123502.jpg 20240210_123510.jpg 20240210_123522.jpg 20240210_123543.jpg 20240210_123600.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads