Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

20lb CO2 tank

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by The Cheese, Feb 26, 2011.

1. The Cheese

The Cheese somewhere special Member

I have a steel, 20lb CO2 tank that I need to get out of the garage. This was used at my grandparent's house for a keg. I got it when cleaning up to use with a welder, but I am not going to be getting a welder any time soon so its got to go. Still has some gas in it. would make a good paintball/airsoft fill station, tank for a welder, or use for getting your booze on. Asking $80, I have regulator and gauges available also for sale. located in hillsboro.

2. aquariumjunky

aquariumjunky Albany, Oregon Active Member

Could you tell me what Regulator and gauges you have for this? Brand? Maybe some pictures? And the tank is it a tall tank or short sqat tank? I believe the tall ones are like 27"

Some detailed pictures and maybe a asking package price? Your garage's clutter might be just what my fishtank build needs.

Thanks,
    Steven

3. The Cheese

The bottle is roughly 28" tall by 10" or so in diameter. Regulator is gone. Just have the bottle.

img5792a.jpg

4. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Is the hydro date on the bottle good?

5. The Cheese

The last number I see stamped on the side looks like 96. Like I said, it was out of service for a long time. Could probably go to Quimby or one of the brewery places and get it swapped out if need be.