JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a steel, 20lb CO2 tank that I need to get out of the garage. This was used at my grandparent's house for a keg. I got it when cleaning up to use with a welder, but I am not going to be getting a welder any time soon so its got to go. Still has some gas in it. would make a good paintball/airsoft fill station, tank for a welder, or use for getting your booze on. Asking $80, I have regulator and gauges available also for sale. located in hillsboro.

Could you tell me what Regulator and gauges you have for this? Brand? Maybe some pictures? And the tank is it a tall tank or short sqat tank? I believe the tall ones are like 27"

Some detailed pictures and maybe a asking package price? Your garage's clutter might be just what my fishtank build needs.

Thanks,
Steven

The last number I see stamped on the side looks like 96. Like I said, it was out of service for a long time. Could probably go to Quimby or one of the brewery places and get it swapped out if need be.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top