JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe he/she is just a good person who likes to welcome others. What about Fredball?

life must be good for this issue to be on the stand up and fight list , it is a forum on the internet........whatever the reason who cares. Someone had to scroll and entire turn before they got to something worth reading, its a crime wow

life must be good for this issue to be on the stand up and fight list , it is a forum on the internet........whatever the reason who cares. Someone had to scroll and entire turn before they got to something worth reading, its a crime wow

Life is fantastic! We live in such interesting times.

If there is anything I can do to personally help you get the time and effort you wasted, scolling one page down back, just let me know what I can do. I have a partial 50 round box of .22 i could give you.

Responding to this thread with your 2 penny's worth just bumped it to the top of the recents list again though you realize eh?

I only have one person on my ignore list, I was new to the group and the guy just went off. Maybe he was having a bad day who knows. I joined here to get and share information I can gather to try and help and get help. If I recall the guy said I was a liberal plant or something like that cause I said I am working for my 2nd Rights and didnt say everyone Second rights huh? Anyways and I had just joined and almost just left.
I am new here and no way and I new to protecting our Constitutional Rights, calling me me a liberal is fighting words but I held my composure due to the rules here. I guess my point is it can be hard to read people on the internet. In groups like this clicks form and people get set in their ways. Anyone thinks I am a liberal be happy to show you my NRA or my CHL card and picture of my house with the American and Confederate Flag just make sure you return the favor . Try and give new people the benefit myself as I saw first hand being judged as a newbie . This is not a reflection on this site, its a reflection of knee jerk reactions by people that jump before looking just my opinion.

This type of thing is a lot like when someone pushes every button on your elevator... if they're under 6 yrs old it might be considered "cute" but embarrassing to their parents...but much older than that and it's just a cry for attention and "acting out".

Interesting how neither "Fredball" or the latest "Shotsfired" have offered any explaination for their "Welcome Bombing". There might be a valid reason that we would understand and appreciate.
....Maybe they were grounded and lost their Xbox privileges?

Last Edited:
Well y'all made quite a thread out of this little phrase

More like someone caused a huge ruckus and the community didn't appreciate it.

Doesn't seem to matter though cuz he is still at it.

@joelink can we fix this so that if someone is on your ignore list, it doesn't pop up on the recent threads list?

I keep checking some threads but all I see is a "show ignored content" button. It's about as much of a waste of my time as having him off ignore...

I apologize to Everyone that I somehow made upset ! That was not my intention at all.:s0002: I made the mistake of using ''???' instead of just asking why all the ''New Member Welcomes'' were popping up every few seconds.:s0076: Sorry about the mess ! If some of you folks are that upset at me, just have me kicked Off the Site. :s0155:

I apologize to Everyone that I somehow made upset ! That was not my intention at all.:s0002: I made the mistake of using ''???' instead of just asking why all the ''New Member Welcomes'' were popping up every few seconds.:s0076: Sorry about the mess ! If some of you folks are that upset at me, just have me kicked Off the Site. :s0155:

Who got their feelings hurt? :s0109::s0112:

My feelings are hurt :(

Anyone want to hug??

Not gonna go the hug route with you man.

225307_1057364841403_6157260_n_zpslhbsvkmt.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top